By accessing and using the information on TruckingJobNetwork.com, you, the user, agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Graphics and documents on the site are the sole property of TruckingJobNetwork.com and Trucking Job Network LLC.
- TruckingJobNetwork.com does not provide any legal advise, tax information, or accounting advice regarding the suitability or profitability of any employment opportunity advertised, or posted on our site.
- Information provided by companies or independent providers is believed to be reliable. However, we do not guarantee the information to always be complete or accurate.
- TruckingJobNetwork.com GIVES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE) WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION.
- Neither TruckingJobNetwork.com nor any company, or independent provider of information shall be liable in any way, and you, the end user shall agree to indemnify and hold harmless TruckingJobNetwork.com and the companies or independent providers for
- a. any inaccuracy, error, or delay in, or omission of
- b. any information, or
- c. the transmission or delivery of information;
- d. any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by
- e. any such inaccuracy, error, delay, or omission,
- f. non-performance,
- g. Interruption of infromation due either to any negligent act or omisson by TruckingJobNetwork.com or companies, or independent providers of information or to any force majeure (i.e. Flood, fire, act of God, earthquake, extraordinary weather conditions, war, insurrection, riot, labor dispute, accident, action of government, communications, power failure, equipment or software malfunction) or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of TruckingJobNetwork.com or the companies, and or independent providers.